Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome To My Blog

I needed a place to share all my amazing opinions that probably no one cares about, but I want to share them anyway. So this is it.

I wanted to call it "My Two Cents", but that was taken already by same lame idiot who hasn't made an entry since 2001. So I tried "My Three Cents", only to find out that everything all the way up to ten cents was already taken, at which point I gave up. (Incidentally, I considered "My 69 Cents", which was available, but thought it perhaps a bit to risque for the type of blog I am creating. I want to keep it more-or-less family friendly.)

So, I hope you enjoy reading my completely biased, often sarcastic, occasionally well-informed, and sometimes humorous take on this strange planet that we live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment